NewageMugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shitfest Random V5

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Phant0mD

Its 2018.

The lines between rap/hip-hop/trap/mainstream/underground are so blurred right now that Idk wtf to call any shit anymore.

A philosophical point was made when i noticed they were playing lil pump, tekashi69 and famous dex music vidz on the speakers/tv at mcdonalds at like 8 oclock on a sunday morning last week and parents and lil kids were acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Imagine if they were playing marilyn manson or death metal at that time of the morning in a family restraunt lol!?

Since the post-dubstep cloud rap era, the instrumental has become more important than the lyrics. Did u know that niggaz be tryin to classify "soundcloud rap" as a new genre lol.

Every year now some new nigga with no lyrics will show up with crazy colored hair and face tattooz and weirder clothes and more edgy xtreme drug use and be hot for a minute, but the beats all sound the same and they will fall off until the next cat haha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

302 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:51 am

Taybear

My birthday was this past friday and ya boy had no idea one could get sloshed on so much of that drank in 2 days time, life is lit. Dat behind

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://taybearmugenstuff.webs.com

303 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:48 am

Phant0mD

Happy late ass birthday then. WeedGrin
Here's a cake

304 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:29 am

Demitri

happy belated Tay =-

305 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:19 am

Taybear

preciate it fellas B)

http://taybearmugenstuff.webs.com

306 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:45 am

Demitri

so i spent my valentines day with someone who either doesnt love me anymore and is a good pretender/thinks i was born yesterday and/OR more likely someone who takes me for granted so my night ended feeling shitty

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT
MY SHITTY NIGHT TURNED AROUND

idk how many people here other than GLB are into current/modern hip-hop but long story short, Erick The Architect of The Flatbush Zombies invited 10 people to come crash a wedding with him and turn it into his album release party, AND I GOT PICKED

Downside is i definitely had preordered tix for the Black Panther premiere
but im hype nonetheless

Gonna try to network like fuck but also have a good time, i never crashed a wedding before Cheesin

307 Re: Shitfest Random V5 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 am

Phant0mD

U can't trust these Hoes son. I used to let bitches get me down. Now I just think 2 myself "would i really want a bitch that acts like this to have MY kidz?"
Then I smoke sum gold stank and 4get her ass and repeat  WeedGrin .

@Demitri wrote:idk how many people here other than GLB are into current/modern hip-hop

Don't get me started son...
I was hard on the Pro Era/Steez/Flatbush/Underachievers tip back when all the new wave NY shit started really poppin a few years back,
but not so much of their recent stuff.
Speaking of the Architect, ARCstrumentals Vol.1 son, if you know then you know Dat behind

Damn that's a pretty mean night u must of had then Dat behind . HTF did u manage to pull that shit off, u must have them connections or u know them peepz.

Yeah i'm looking forward to Black panther hard but I havent seen Thor or justice homo league yet - I will likely wait until my Caribbean one-eyed uncle gives me tickets to the 2160p mkv version of all 3 IF U KNOW WOT AI MEEEN

308 Re: Shitfest Random V5 Today at 12:44 am

Demitri

this is the only chick who ever got and gets this much like out of me. its complicated but im at a point where im just keeping them at arms length since i cant really get rid of them. it would work if they werent doing foul shit and didnt lie to my face but you know.

ANYWAY

idek where you find ignorant ass pics like that lmfao

im always late to the waves. like i never have interest when people hype shit up to death. i like moving at my own speed and stuff. i've known about all since like highschool basically but i wasnt interested in giving them a listen right away. then GLB put me on to UA way back but i never listened, again. late last year i just digested everything. I wish i didnt miss out on Steez but his suicide kinda inspired me...

The wedding was fake, it was just a listening/release party for Arcstrumentals Vol.2
I won the invite off twitter lmao

but yo those dudes are dumb cool, even if it was just a front which i dont fully feel like it is
Erick is prob the one i vibed/related to the most, similar minds and stuff. Meech fucked with me since we have the same name (he tried to shit on the spelling of mine tho lmao)
I didn't really talk to Juice, he was mainly drinking, dancing, talking to bitches in no particular order

It was a cool exp. imma prob see BP tomorrow

309 Re: Shitfest Random V5 Today at 2:47 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

@Demitri wrote:I DO NOT EAT ASS YOU CUCKS

LIES!! THERE'S EVIDENCE!!

@1:57 Cheesin

i'm not judgin', mind you. i'd probably snack on dem cakes too given tha opportunity Nervous

that shindig sounded like it was dope bruh. wish i had chizz like that goin' on in my life, & heck, i even wish i had a "some1" in my life also. but meh *shrugs*

Spoiler:

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail

FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
http://youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

310 Re: Shitfest Random V5 Today at 4:50 pm

Demitri

the grass is always greener

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum