Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DFO Thread (aw yeah)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 am

Psyre

avatar


And it goes a little something like this...



 Dat behind 

2 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sat May 17, 2014 11:14 pm

mAdLaX

avatar


Looks like Diablo 2 styled.


_______________________________________________
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

3 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 2:10 am

Psyre

avatar


@mAdLaX wrote:Looks like Diablo 2 styled.
You should definitely give it a try

dnf.neople.com

4 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 2:51 am

mAdLaX

avatar


PANDAZ wrote:
@mAdLaX wrote:Looks like Diablo 2 styled.
You should definitely give it a try

dnf.neople.com
If I'm not mistaken that's online.


_______________________________________________
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

5 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 3:47 am

Psyre

avatar


It most definitely is.


Edit : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 420th POST (idon'tevensmokethobutwhatever) YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH

6 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 am

mAdLaX

avatar


PANDAZ wrote:It most definitely is.


Edit : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 420th POST (idon'tevensmokethobutwhatever) YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH
I've seen the gameplay of it looks good but sorry, I'm not actually a fan on online gaming. Frustrated 


_______________________________________________
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

7 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 7:41 am

Demitri

avatar


@mAdLaX wrote:
I've seen the gameplay of it looks good but sorry, I'm not actually a fan on online gaming. Frustrated 
How were we gonna play Dragon Age then? D:

Az apparently nothing was recording yesterday, and i tried it this morning and ran out of system memory before i got far......
I notice when i have to wait for you i fall asleep lmao
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I am the same level as you

I be getting triple s ranks when i solo casstellan  Twisted Evil

yoooooooooooooooooo check this slayer sword out

8 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 am

Psyre

avatar


@mAdLaX wrote:
PANDAZ wrote:It most definitely is.


Edit : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 420th POST (idon'tevensmokethobutwhatever) YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH
I've seen the gameplay of it looks good but sorry, I'm not actually a fan on online gaming. Frustrated 

@mad, didn't you play with glb on diablo 2?

@gen omg, i knoooooooooooow, saw it yesterday and fell in love. Don't even know where to begin to search for it..

9 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 9:50 am

Demitri

avatar


I'll ask the next guy but its prob from a pot
Speaking of I have a sword for you BUT I gotta hit level 40


_______________________________________________

10 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 10:15 am

Psyre

avatar


why you gotta be lvl 40 for my sword tho?

11 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Watta

avatar


Is this click based like Diablo?


_______________________________________________
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

12 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Psyre

avatar


yes and no, you can use the mouse to click the moves or you can do them yourself with the keyboard

13 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Demitri

avatar


Genesis wrote:I'll ask the next guy but its prob from a pot
Speaking of I have a sword for you BUT I gotta hit level 40

Typo.
I sold it anyway, figured you'd find one by then.

14 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 pm

mAdLaX

avatar


PANDAZ wrote:@mad, didn't you play with glb on diablo 2?.
GLB's afraid I would rip things apart in Diablo 2 rather than him. -_- I LOVE TO ERASE MONSTERS IN THE WHOLE MAAAPPPPPAAA!!!


Genesis wrote:
@mAdLaX wrote:
I've seen the gameplay of it looks good but sorry, I'm not actually a fan on online gaming. Frustrated 
How were we gonna play Dragon Age then? D:
Actually we can't play Dragon Age 2 online, why; because my PC02 has no internet connection aside from the one I'm using now.


_______________________________________________
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

15 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Demitri

avatar


D'awwwwww.

@AZ: I've been reading theories on whether everything will be wiped or not. Most people obv say yes.
Others brought up good points like that this game HAS BEEN RELEASED BEFORE
If anything, our characters will stay but avatar items and shit like that will be wiped, or just items in general. Some dont think it will be wiped at all but im sure they'll do something considering people are already speedhacking and shit.

A good point was that this is a global test, hence why you sign in with fb (no ip blocking) and really a server test/revival of the english DFO.

ANOTHER good point is that it picked up right where Nexon left us off at.


I'm sure all avatar shit will be reset, but i wonder if they'll compensate or what. Gold might get wiped too but no biggie, as long as we can keep chars idgaf

EDIT: DUDE THE MODS GOT ONLINE LAST NIGHT
Ignored everything about whether we keep our shit, did acknowledge the hackers, said the blitz and golden goblin event will end soon BUT for hitting 10k likes on fb, a new event will be up soon

EDIT2: Again, event end soon, and the thing he talked about is up on the fb page


EDIT3: I got my first Legacy Item  What a Face 

16 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 am

Psyre

avatar


AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW SHIT, combo screenshot time.

17 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 10:35 am

Demitri

avatar


Go for it

Yo I found some secret temple in behemoth and started some new quest string


_______________________________________________

18 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Psyre

avatar


tried to screencap a crazy 76 hit combo, game never saved it.

19 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 6:18 pm

D.O.W.X.

avatar


i am so happy this game is back...but until i get an ethernet cable long enough to connect to my PC (it has a busted wi-fi card) i cant play it because it doesnt support mac :/

i had a priest/exo
and a blademaster/slayer


_______________________________________________

Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
http://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

20 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Psyre

avatar


@D.O.W.X. wrote:i am so happy this game is back...but until i get an ethernet cable long enough to connect to my PC (it has a busted wi-fi card) i cant play it because it doesnt support mac :/

i had a priest/exo
and a blademaster/slayer
oh wow, never thought of you to be a dfo player, booo priest  Thumbs Up slayers.

21 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Mon May 19, 2014 10:13 pm

D.O.W.X.

avatar




lol now you know

i had my own group and everything....


_______________________________________________

Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
http://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

22 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 am

Watta

avatar


Is that Ronald McDonald?


_______________________________________________
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

23 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Tue May 20, 2014 3:37 pm

D.O.W.X.

avatar


@Watta wrote:Is that Ronald McDonald?

naw its, B1DABISHOP rockin his red afro.... Wat 


_______________________________________________

Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
http://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

24 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Tue May 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Psyre

avatar


@D.O.W.X. wrote:

lol now you know

i had my own group and everything....

oh wow, so are you gonna rebuild your guild after the alpha test?

and nice@S-rank

25 Re: DFO Thread (aw yeah) on Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 pm

D.O.W.X.

avatar


PANDAZ wrote:
@D.O.W.X. wrote:

lol now you know

i had my own group and everything....

oh wow, so are you gonna rebuild your guild after the alpha test?

and nice@S-rank

most likely....i gotta get my PC connected to the internet again....DFO aint mac compatible or i would be on it right now smh


_______________________________________________

Newager...That Vid Guy...THA CULT OF PERSONALITY
http://www.youtube.com/user/daothaweaponx20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum