Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 am

Margatroid

Margatroid

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] 2D2jZmR

2 stages are inside the file, the main one is shown in the video, doesn't lag for me, but in case you experience frame drop, use the one that says "scale", that one is better optimized than the one I released years ago and shouldn't produce any lag even on low end computers, it doesn't have the exact same effect, but still is 3D.

The main comes in 850x480, to use in standard resolution change the localcoord to 640x480 and bounds to 550.
The one that says scale comes in standard resolution already.

DL:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Margatroid on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 am

Demitri

Demitri

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] RjBqV68
Never cared for this stage but will definitely try your version out

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] QnnT425

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 am

Markpachi

Markpachi

Oh my, this is great.

41.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:18 am

Margatroid

Margatroid

just a note.
if you know beforehand your pc sucks, don't bother trying it, the stage is a layering test that might cause lag at the point of unplayability on low end pc's.
even tho it works perfectly fine for me, still needs optimization.
fixed the sff name.

Last edited by Margatroid on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

51.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

HUNGRY WOLF

Looking forward to testing this stage out.
That SF X TEKKEN one would be awesome if you pulled that one off.
Your stages are always amazing, thanks Margatroid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] DdaKL5K

61.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Watta

Watta

Sweet Jesus

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] Zp9e

Frustrated WHYY!?

Gonna try this on my higher-ended PC tomorrow.

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] KcsHGvO
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

71.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

G

G

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] OjtZ7W5
I imagine it is quite heavy in mugen, it's perfect graphically though.

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] XqZWtLC
http://www.newagemugen.com/

81.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:00 am

Watta

Watta

indeed, its the same if not better than the original IMO

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] KcsHGvO
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

91.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 am

Margatroid

Margatroid

the stage was updated, no more lag
I hope so.

101.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:45 am

ExCham

ExCham

Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] B3eFki6
yeah doesnt lag anymore:
Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] WZ46T5g

60~55fps funny cuz only drops to 55fps when iam at one of the corners.

thanks for the reslease.

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

111.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Fighter IV - Training [Updated] on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Margatroid

Margatroid

UPDATED

2 stages are inside the file, the main one is shown in the video, doesn't lag for me, but in case you experience frame drop, use the one that says "scale", that one is better optimized than the one I released years ago and shouldn't produce any lag even on low end computers, it doesn't have the exact same effect, but still is 3D.

The main comes in 850x480, to use in standard resolution change the localcoord to 640x480 and bounds to 550.
The one that says scale comes in standard resolution already.

DL:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum