NewageMugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gen's WIP of Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Gen's WIP of Time on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 am

Demitri

Winpose wise i was gonna take that folded arm Ryu pose where his headband is flowly and whatnot, and sprite edit that into that Ken, and make those little orbs

I feel like this mode wouldve been one of those super OP edits lmao

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

127 Re: Gen's WIP of Time on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 am

Phant0mD

well one easy one is reference of here - he can do a Metsu Shoryuken (thats what the chinese chars say if you read them with japanese reading).

He crosses his arms before doing it as if blocking but hes powering up.

also i think ryu is dead so hes wearing his headband but he can use ryus ghost in his combos like this

This is actually from a chinese SF3 comic but the story is nothing like the game of course haha.

Those energy balls are an energy force that they tap into from outer space/planets to "ascend"
and different ones do different stuff - Ken gets this form and an even darker dark ken form lol. the dark ken form is Cooler IMO bcoz he absorbs curses and souls to power up in the comic and he goes to a graveyard to fight coz there are dead bodies there to absorb souls from lol

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

128 Re: Gen's WIP of Time on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

Demitri

This story seems so much better than what we're getting. but i know capcom keeping it pg13 now so....

129 Re: Gen's WIP of Time on Sun May 13, 2018 11:04 am

Demitri

ight so......some change of plans I guess.

I was actually gonna can Ken and any characters altogether. Not that I didn't want to make them, but imo dead engine is dead right? but being in the chat + finding my old files and wips, i kinda been getting the itch back. might also help that i have access/proprietary right over a laptop now.

I digress. so like, i was being a lil troll last night and went on MFFA and put this status up to see who i could piss off, but surprisingly I got a decent amount of positive feedback/agreement

I'mma use my old wips + Ken as a means to make a general base for chars i wanna make (was scrolling thru and forgot about a few I intended to do. like most of the sffs are done already)
im prob also gonna steal/modify a lot of code to save time but it won't be recklessly done like these edits I see nowadays.....

My one end all goal is to finish my Fortuna stage. I was on to something with it but now that I see it years later, I can do more to it. If I don't do anything else, this is my must-finish project. It's something for myself.

If EVERYTHING goes well, I'll finish a 5 year old/late collab i was doing with Mark and Watta, despite how I feel about one of them.

sidebar, im also finishing my screenpack. didn't originally plan to release it since its an uncommon res, but i'd rather it exist out there for someone to enjoy yknow

engine is still dead to me tho  Cheesin

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum