Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics


You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen Screenshots thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

126 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 am

S91Xtreme

S91Xtreme


100% WIP complete.. :cheers:


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





超次元ゲイムネプテューヌmk2.. FTW..
Cave chan and Satsuki Aiba is mine.. :Love:


I'm rarely online, don't send me PM if you wanna ask something to me, send me by mail.
http://mugen-maniak.blogspot.com

127 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 am

V-Nix

V-Nix


Violent much


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://asrwgm.deviantart.com/

128 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:22 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX


Crazy man! :pirat:

129 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Teuthos

Teuthos


this photo likes me

adel remade

blue mary new sprites (real bout)

Cammy new sprites (kof)

130 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX


@Teuthos so you made the updated sprites? study

131 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

Teuthos

Teuthos


:Bus:

yes but i think i be titled s.blue mary s.adelheid and s.cammy scratch

thats the name of my chars

132 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:08 am

Seph

Seph


Are you gonna release them?? Twisted Evil


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:

133 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Teuthos

Teuthos


I made the sprites but many codes of the chars are from others creators
and are close i need ask them if i can use to release them

the sprites are 100% mine but in the case the codecs are 30% mine the other 70% are from other autors

if i have his permision i release them

134 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Seph

Seph


@Teuthos wrote:I made the sprites but many codes of the chars are from others creators
and are close i need ask them if i can use to release them

the sprites are 100% mine but in the case the codecs are 30% mine the other 70% are from other autors

if i have his permision i release them

What about an altern sprite pack? are you gonna release THAT?

135 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 am

Teuthos

Teuthos


:nah:

im not do that because if a release the sprites anyone will make a char whit my sprites and will be saying the char is maked by that person and will take all the credit for my work

there are too much crap makers who make shit chars

deffinely no

sorry
:Jeckel:

136 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 am

Seph

Seph


Aww that sucks Evil or Very Mad


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:

137 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Teuthos

Teuthos


Well thats the case of the sprites

but if i release the full chars wil be here

:cheers:

but yet i not know who of them release

i have others chars ones that zeook not show yet
he took the photos and the videos

138 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Seph

Seph



Yamazaki... He jizzes with his ass <_<

139 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm

JayJay

JayJay




Geese is curious.

140 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Seph

Seph


This is something I call "Canecl Dream"

What a Face


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:

141 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black




Doom: Gambit wake up!
Gambit: wha...wh...what happened?
Doom: You OD'd and scared everyone out the club.
Gambit: ......did I score?


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

142 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Seph

Seph



:V

143 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm

JayJay

JayJay


DERP

144 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Seph

Seph



________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:

145 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:46 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX




Come at me you freak!

146 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black




FEETDOUKEN!!!


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

147 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX




Still build up my roster!

148 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX




Just playing around! study

149 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX




Still going in circles!

150 Re: Mugen Screenshots thread on Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 pm

sal-azul

sal-azul


Actually, it ain't that hard, you just have to set the correct video size on the mugen.cfg
Ex:
GameWidth = 640
GameHeight = 480

and make sure your screenpack uses the same size in it's system.def file.
Ex:
[Info]
name = "H - LOADER MUGEN 3 GALAXY"
author = "Hloader"
versiondate =
mugenversion = 1.0
localcoord = 640,480 ;<------------this is what kills many people when creating for 1.0

After that, it's all about the coding. I had the same problem in 1.0 when i started making the lifebars, but eventually learned this. :falcon:


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits to ayumifan-S for the sig!
I am a noob contributor Newager.. wait, when did this happen? :falcon:
http://troll-friends.forumotion.eu/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum