Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

3011.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 am

100SadPandas

I know what SP I'm using when it comes out.

3021.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:00 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

@Watta wrote:Aaawwww yeeeeaaahhhh!

Dude, add the NewAge Mugen video intro to your vids now that you're a newager :sandow:

Some feedback/questions...

-the bg for the select screen doesn't change colors :sandow:You could implement that with the options screen too!
-Nice portraits Cheesin
-omg dat kanji+rebuild text animation on the main screen
-the flare thingys you added in the main screen, try them out at the VS & Winner screens, they should fit in nicely :)
-VS & winner screens need more animtions. Add scrolling texts like how Diss did in the miku extend SP, it'll make the SP look cooler lol
-the grey color of the vs and you win animations kinda stick out oddly, they might look better with a fiery orange color scheme. I dunno, your choice
-Learn better Terry combo's

No way I don't want to be associated with you Fegs  Cheesin 
Nah Were do I find the New Age Intro, I'll add it to my upcoming Videos.

Read my previous post ass wipe I stated that I made one but will have to recreate it again because I disliked how it made it.
I'll try out the flares in the VS/Win Screen.
I will look into more animations for the VS/Winner - I just don't want to over do it and it be a Memory hog!
I will add some color to the VS & Winner Font so they don't look so plain.

I will Burn Knuckle your face in  :sandow: Hey I haven't played Mugen in a long time I'm rusty, all i do is test out the graphics or code and test out what I made.

@Watta wrote:
-I love you :ILU:
FEG!  :Shieet:

Thanks for the Feedback bro!

@100SadPandas wrote:
I know what SP I'm using when it comes out.

Soon you shall my furry friend

3031.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Watta

Reading is 4 newbs

The intro's are
http://www.newagemugen.com/t2428-newage-mugen-intro-hd
http://www.newagemugen.com/t1156-newage-mugen-video-intro-fix

The first one's HD and the other was like 480p I think.

3041.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Taybear

Looks so sweet,

Watta basically summed up any ideas I had to throw in.

but after that, I'm even more excited. haha.

also
What localcoord are you using for your characters/stages?

3051.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Hephaistos31

My noob feedback, copy/paste from my MFG comment. ;)

- Menu: It's fine. I just had an idea, if you could make "light" comes for the background, from the bottom left corner to the upper right corner? It will bring more light, maybe.

- Option menu: Yeah, you should animate the background with colors that blend better. It should be the same stuff for all other menu's background, when you'll get the process. :)

- The purple steel looks not at the same definition than the other elements. Maybe I'm wrong?

- Lifebars have to be tweaked to be more unique, I Think. You just need the good idea! :p

- Win Portrait looks a little bit blurry. It's normal? Appart it, it looks fine.

The background may move vertically for the select option, and diagonnally for the VS screen? Like Sonic The Edgehog background, I can't remamber when I've seen it. But various Genesis game had this. :)

Anyway, it looks already GREAT. It just needs some improvement, but this is a really good start imo. I could use this in the state it is. :D
You got something special here!!! Yeah, dude, you're the man.

3061.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Taybeaar wrote:Looks so sweet,

Watta basically summed up any ideas I had to throw in.

but after that, I'm even more excited. haha.

also
What localcoord are you using for your characters/stages?

No localcoords, just have it set to
StageFit = 1 - in my Mugen.CFG

the only thing is if you have a 1280x720 lifebar with bars on the botttom it will misaligne them (normal bars will be good) same goes for the Round animations, you just gotta center stuff no big deal, and you get not so huge characters and your stages look good still.

@Heph- Go away your feedback is not welcomed here!!! lol nah I aswered you at MFG already  :Sponge:

3071.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 am

Hephaistos31

Mouarf! :)
Thx for your answer, you got the sweg!
 :Shieet: 

3081.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

I need your guys opinion on the color of this font and the size, WATTA gave me the idea that I should add scrolling texts to my
win, select, and vs screen.
I'm being indecisive so some help would be useful.

Spoiler:

if you noticed I recolored a bit the purple steal BG its not as dark as it was, I also coded the color changing BG.
Once I have decided on the fonts I will make them and code them then post another video for feedback.

3091.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

DOUBLE POST -

Scrolling text,
Top- CONGRATULATIONS
Bottom - PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BATTLE

EDIT:

Scrolling text,
SELECT YOUR CHARACTER   (changed the color for this one to some what match the Arcade font)

I just noticed I gotta fix RYU's skin color hes way to red lol

3101.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 pm

G

This looks great right now, shit is sexy. How come the select border overlaps the "Character" text at the bottom?

http://www.newagemugen.com/

3111.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

@G wrote:This looks great right now, shit is sexy. How come the select border overlaps the "Character" text at the bottom?

The text is scrolling behind the border.

I changed the Select your character text font to match the Arcade font.

3121.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Demitri

My body is ready

3131.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 am

HUNGRY WOLF

Genesis wrote:My body is ready

I started working on the 125 patch we talked about :Fudgeyes:

I went back and re - did the win scrolling text to match the select scrolling text as well and also added scrolling texts to the versus screen, i'll post a screen shot tomorrow, I already shut down my pic and I'm using my phone.

3141.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Demitri

Sweg de Blanche wrote:
Genesis wrote:My body is ready

I started working on the 125 patch we talked about :Fudgeyes:
Dat behind 

Sweg de Blanche wrote:
I went back and re - did the win scrolling text to match the select scrolling text as well and also added scrolling texts to the versus screen, i'll post a screen shot tomorrow, I already shut down my pic and I'm using my phone.
Great  What a Face 

3151.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:23 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

So I ended up re-doing all the fonts for the scrolling text again because I'm indecisive like that  Frustrated 

I will also be re-doing the Arcade font and the P1 & P2 Font (Animate the P1 & P2)  later today once I'm off work.

Here are some screenshots ignore the Arcade font and the P1 & P2 font which will change like I said above.

"Select your Character"

Above: No Retreat No Surrender (kinda cheesy but hey its a fighting game)
Below: Who will be victorious ?

Above: Congratulations
Below: Get ready for the next battle

3161.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Demitri

Smexy

3171.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Psyre

I like this...alot, you wouldnt happen to need any renders for ports would you?

3181.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Thanks AZ, yeah sure man, the more the better.
I will be making a portrait thread sometime this week with my templates.

3191.0/older LR screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

Psyre

Sweg de Blanche wrote:Thanks AZ, yeah sure man, the more the better.
I will be making a portrait thread sometime this week with my templates.

perfect...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum