Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Some Stuff I did over the weekend.

Thsese will be the colors that I will be using as a fade animation for my BG
Spoiler:

Red Version

Purple version (revamped)

Orange version (You have all seen this already)

I remade the Menu Screen so it would be more my own style - for those that don't know the Japanese Kanji was originally made for this screenpack at the beginning but over time I removed it, so I brought it back to life, also made a new Rebirth Font.

Spoiler:
Flashy Purple with blue embers

Flashy Blue

Blue embers and a flare behind the english Rebirth Title.  (I like this one the best, not so flashy version mainly for the sake of memory consumption, and I felt I didn't want to go overboard)

(This explanation is for the last one)
The Kanji will be Animated in the same way the V.S font was animated minus the flares and it zooming in at the end.
I will pretty much land hard on the screen then the Blue flare in the center will go off and then the Rebirth English Font will land same as the Kanji but in front of it and then the Blue ember will come out... Opinions??

Our opinions on which one to use or opinions of what I did all in general?

277Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh my god I want it.

So the select screen colors are switching between orange, red, and purple? That's cool, I like it. But I'm kinda confused on how the menu screen works. Is it transitioning between the ones shown, or just one of the ones you put up there?

278Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:37 pm

I like the fact you re-incorporated the kanji, though certain edges of it dont look like it came out too well (the white edges judging from the shot)

I personally like the third the most becuase it isnt a strain on the eyes/isnt too bright
I did like the colors on the first one though

the second doesnt blend too well imo

If i misunderstood the post and all 3 are together in one big anim, then my bad

279Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 pm

100SadPandas wrote:Oh my god I want it.

So the select screen colors are switching between orange, red, and purple? That's cool, I like it. But I'm kinda confused on how the menu screen works. Is it transitioning between the ones shown,  or just one of the ones you put up there?

Glad you like the Select screen Idea.

Genesis wrote:I like the fact you re-incorporated the kanji, though certain edges of it dont look like it came out too well (the white edges judging from the shot)

I personally like the third the most becuase it isnt a strain on the eyes/isnt too bright
I did like the colors on the first one though

the second doesnt blend too well imo

If i misunderstood the post and all 3 are together in one big anim, then my bad

There you go Gen judging my fonts  :sandow:  lol
I'll take a look at the font I believe its because of the gradient border I used for it.

Yeah I like the BG colors of the first one too but my favorite is the third one.

Sorry guys I should have explained my self better, I was asking for your opinions on which one to use.
The first, second, or third.
It's kinda obvious the third is the most favorite.

280Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 am

I love you You suck  :ILU: 

281Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:13 am

Watta wrote:I love you You suck  :ILU: 

:no:

282Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:18 am

You know I love you  :PokeRaep: 
Spoiler:
as brother
Spoiler:
y'all thought this was going to get homo 4 real, didn't ya?  :Sponge: 

283Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 am

Watta wrote:You know I love you  :PokeRaep: 
Spoiler:
as brother
Spoiler:
y'all thought this was going to get homo 4 real, didn't ya?  :Sponge: 

Yeah... I am so quitting Mugen now  :mikuunsee: 

284Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm

See what you do Watta.

285Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

Bug off boi, you have no idea  :no: 

286Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 am

Alright, Watta. That's enough derailment.

View user profile

287Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 pm

A quick tease   :batface: 

Spoiler:

Will upload video tomorrow for sure- I'm off to a party so I can't right now- PEACE!

288Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

I WWAAANNTT IITT.

289Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 pm

it looks awesome so far.

View user profile http://www.newagemugen.com/

290Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Newcomer SPOTY, if you get what I mean. Don't forget to send me the beta, want to make sure the engine is right.lol

View user profile

291Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 am

Give me the templates when you can. This time I will make some more portraits for you :)

292Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:16 am

I'm willing to help as well ^ :)

View user profile http://taybearmugenstuff.webs.com

293Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks guys

grayfox wrote:Newcomer SPOTY, if you get what I mean. Don't forget to send me the beta, want to make sure the engine is right.lol

I will be one hell of a competition, with you're SP and Noz and Diss.
I'm super close to beta time bro I need to get on finding sounds, I may have found  a few though.  

Watta wrote:Give me the templates when you can. This time I will make some more portraits for you :)

That's what you said last time  :no: 

I just have to do some last a few tweaks to the temp and I will send it.
or should I just start a Topic thread.. I think I will.

Thanks Taybeaar - the more help the better!

294Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am

YES MAKE A TOPIC

295Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 am

Seconded ^

296Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 am

Sorry for lagging it on a video preview been super busy - I didn't expect to be this busy this week Thumb down 

I'm uploading a video as I'm typing this up but that shit is going to take a while plus its late,
and my ass gotta be up super early tomorrow for work!
I'll post it in the AM (well the AM for me, so just hang tight)
so for now I leave you with a few teasers

Spoiler:

297Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 am

That's Terry's XZ port right?

Not to add more to your workload but could the P1 and P2 get animated like the bg? idk why i just thought of that
same with arcade

298Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:43 am

Just a slight nitpick, but in batsu's win quote it should say "You're" both times the word "your" appears.  Roll Eyes 

I also laughed pretty hard when i saw Takuma's face. but other than that, it looks really nice, and i agree with the P1 and P2 being animated with the BG It would look nice.

I'm pretty excited for the video!

299Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:58 am

Taybeaar wrote:Just a slight nitpick, but in batsu's win quote it should say "You're" both times the word "your" appears.  Roll Eyes 

I also laughed pretty hard when i saw Takuma's face. but  other than that, it looks really nice, and i agree with the P1 and P2 being animated with the BG It would look nice.

I'm pretty excited for the video!

The batsu quote take that up to the creator, His quotes not mine  Cheesin 

Genesis wrote:That's Terry's XZ port right?

Not to add more to your workload but could the P1 and P2 get animated like the bg? idk why i just thought of that
same with arcade

The one from the Select screen, Yes!

I was planning on doing that, so no worries its on the list of things to do.

And about the BG animation I did it but didn't like how the colors looked changing, I may try it again and see if I can do a better job or I may scap the idea for now here is the video with stuff currently done.

-Note
- I still have not yet added sounds.
- The VS font animation is missing the flare animation below it (I made them seperatly so the Font wouldn't be transparent like it was before.
- I have  yet to finish a custom font for the Title (Arcade,Versus, etc, etc in the select screen)
Many things are missing that I can seem to remember at the moment  Cheesin 

Feedback is not welcomed only +1  :Cosby:

300Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:47 am

Aaawwww yeeeeaaahhhh!

Dude, add the NewAge Mugen video intro to your vids now that you're a newager :sandow:

Some feedback/questions...

-the bg for the select screen doesn't change colors :sandow: You could implement that with the options screen too!
-Nice portraits Cheesin
-omg dat kanji+rebuild text animation on the main screen
-the flare thingys you added in the main screen, try them out at the VS & Winner screens, they should fit in nicely :)
-VS & winner screens need more animtions. Add scrolling texts like how Diss did in the miku extend SP, it'll make the SP look cooler lol
-the grey color of the vs and you win animations kinda stick out oddly, they might look better with a fiery orange color scheme. I dunno, your choice
-Learn better Terry combo's
-I love you :ILU:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum