Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

126Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 am

I knew that Song would be perfect Dat behind 

Yo, see the preview for the video? You could also add the SP title in english in front of the kanji like that too.


Tekken = Most Godly Fighting Game Ever Made :dealwithit: 


_______________________________________________
View user profile http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

127Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 am

Watta wrote:I knew that Song would be perfect Dat behind 

Yo, see the preview for the video? You could also add the SP title in english in front of the kanji like that too.


Tekken = Most Godly Fighting Game Ever Made :dealwithit: 
How about I do that for the Title/Press Start Screen.
I like the idea I just needed  to think it over :Sponge:

View user profile

128Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 am

Watta wrote:
Yo, see the preview for the video? You could also add the SP title in english in front of the kanji like that too.
kinda like this?or raise the english title or make it smaller, and center them better Cheesin 

(ignore the arcade, versus, and team vs, just wanted to see how they would look under the kanji like that)

View user profile

129Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:19 am

Yeah. Make it a different font, color, and also put a badass underlining on it.

Spoiler:
Like the Shingeki no Kyojin title :PokeRaep: 


_______________________________________________
View user profile http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

130Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 am

Placement of the Rebirth text feels weird (to me)
Maybe raise the Kanji a few pixels up?


_______________________________________________
View user profile

131Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 am

I think you should remove the Rebirth logo from the main menu, and just add it on the title screen.





And lol, I forgot that you made a PSD so that we'll be able to suggest possible layouts for your SP. My bad. :NirvanaTongue: 

View user profile

132Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 am

I didnt dl it because i have too many fonts and it'd take me forever to try out layouts Frustrated 


_______________________________________________
View user profile

133Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Watta wrote:Yeah. Make it a different font, color, and also put a badass underlining on it.

Spoiler:
Like the Shingeki no Kyojin title :PokeRaep: 
Will do.

Genesis wrote:Placement of the Rebirth text feels weird (to me)
Maybe raise the Kanji a few pixels up?
So you don't like that its on top of the kanji like in Tekken?
Will raise the Kanji A bit.

MP wrote:I think you should remove the Rebirth logo from the main menu, and just add it on the title screen.


And lol, I forgot that you made a PSD so that we'll be able to suggest possible layouts for your SP. My bad. :NirvanaTongue: 
It feels to crowded right! with the renders and the logo.

:OHGAWD: you.. BASTARD! and you were the one who suggested it 🇳🇴 

Genesis wrote:I didnt dl it because i have too many fonts and it'd take me forever to try out layouts Frustrated 
Oh hell no you download it get to work Gen! It's all good bro!

View user profile

134Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 am

HungryWolf wrote:
It feels to crowded right! with the renders and the logo.

:OHGAWD: you.. BASTARD! and you were the one who suggested it 🇳🇴 
How about if you use that current layout (Logo+2 Character renders) for the Title screen, and then have no logo and one character render on the right for the Main Menu? It would look less cluttered for sure.

View user profile

135Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 pm

MP wrote:
HungryWolf wrote:
It feels to crowded right! with the renders and the logo.

:OHGAWD: you.. BASTARD! and you were the one who suggested it 🇳🇴 
How about if you use that current layout (Logo+2 Character renders) for the Title screen, and then have no logo and one character render on the right for the Main Menu? It would look less cluttered for sure.
How about I don't add any renders to the Title screen and just make another bg for it kinda how you suggested a yellow/purple bg and make the Kanji bigger, and make a new font style for the english font and have them animated
and add a press start animated blinking font
example:
Spoiler:

I can keep the menu layout the same minus the logo, english font, and the left render how you suggested.

View user profile

136Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:30 pm

It's your call, man.






And with that being said, you should try checking out actual footage of Tekken 6/TTT2's Title screen.

View user profile

137Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 am

Yes. Tekken TTT2 is a good source for motivation and suggestions :)


_______________________________________________
View user profile http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

138Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 am

Watta wrote:Yes. Tekken TTT2 is a good source for motivation and suggestions :)
Seriously it is! Yesterday I watched the Intro so to Tekken Tag 2 so many times and that song Dat behind 
the Title screen for Tekken 6, Tag 2, and Revolution are all amazing how the kanji lands and you hear a metal
slam and how it glows with electricity behind the English Tekken title! I love it or in revolution how it burns then turns metal, pure awesomeness!  
I found a bunch of templates for Adobe After effects with similar animations and some other pretty awesome stuff
I'm gonna play with them and see what I can put together.

I made this yesterday after I was done I realized it don't even match ,y color scheme oh well, thought id show you guys my wasted time lol

Spoiler:

View user profile

139Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:32 am

Looks nice! You shouldn't let that go to waste. Make Rebirth V2 in the future using that art style and color scheme! :cheers: 

View user profile

140Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 pm

MP wrote:Looks nice! You shouldn't let that go to waste. Make Rebirth V2 in the future using that art style and color scheme! :cheers: 
I really liked it but I didn't want to start from scratch haha
A V2 sounds like a better idea haha

here is the yellow bg but i don't think its gonna work with the current color scheme :(
V2 also i guess!

Spoiler:

View user profile

141Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I see why it doesn't match the current color scheme. Yellow became the dominant color in that background. Try recoloring it to purple, then brush on a bit of yellow. It might look good IMO.

Edit:
Something like this:


Also, could you put all of your images in spoilers? I have shitty net connection. :(

View user profile

142Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:39 pm

MP wrote:I see why it doesn't match the current color scheme. Yellow became the dominant color in that background. Try recoloring it to purple, then brush on a bit of yellow. It might look good IMO.
I'll give it a shot.

V2 will happen because I love how it looks.
Spoiler:

View user profile

143Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Mark's one looks pure badass. You could use that for the background in the VS screen :)


_______________________________________________
View user profile http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

144Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks Mark! that looks bad ass!! :ILU: 

View user profile

145Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

I actually had this planned out for the Vesus screen, maybe change the color of the font.
Spoiler:

I can always use Marks version for the Win screen or title screen or I can use the above versus screen idea as a Win screen wont be hard or  I can replace my old BG with marks version from the Menu like so:
Spoiler:

What do you guys think and don't give me none of this its your call bullshit Cheesin lol
I ask you guys because the input all you offer always make it look Dat behind

View user profile

146Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 pm

The first one looks cool, but I think you should adapt it into the second one. Get rid of the glowing ball stuff and make it all grainy and shit.

Don't forget to put int the actual "VS" text too Cheesin


_______________________________________________
View user profile http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

147Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Watta wrote:The first one looks cool, but I think you should adapt it into the second one. Get rid of the glowing ball stuff and make it all grainy and shit.

Don't forget to put int the actual "VS" text too Cheesin
Sounds good to me.
yeah I haven't forgotten about the V.S text haha

View user profile

148Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

I say go with the first one but, if you are using the animated balls in other areas. It will be ok but, if you are not go ahead and remove them. This is shaping up really well, you remind me of my mid way start. You are ahead of the game to becoming a solid screen pack creator. If you need any beta testing send what you want and I will smoke it over. I need to get back on origins as well. Take care and keep it rocking homie.

View user profile

149Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:58 pm

grayfox wrote:I say go with the first one but, if you are using the animated balls in other areas. It will be ok but, if you are not go ahead and remove them. This is shaping up really well, you remind me of my mid way start. You are ahead of the game to becoming a solid screen pack creator. If you need any beta testing send what you want and I will smoke it over. I need to get back on origins as well. Take care and keep it rocking homie.
yes the Orbs are Animated and I am using them for the Menu.
But now I'm debating  if I want to keep them and make the Menu like Watta said all "Grainy and shit" lol

Once I have a bit more complete you will definitely be one of my Beta Testers!

Thanks Big Boss! Hearing comments like that from you, make motivate me more headbang

View user profile

150Screenpack Re: Hungry Wolf's W.I.P NEW VIDEO 3/12/2014 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:54 am

Photobucket hates my country, I can't see shit. :(

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum