Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show us stuff you just bought!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Show us stuff you just bought! on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 pm

JayJay

Pretty much got the idea from MFG. :P
I'll start.

Got my Samantha James cd through the mail. Took a while but worth it.
Please excuse the crappy quality of the picture btw. :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 am

Esaki

Time to revive this thread.

Yeah I got it used from my local game shop. Enjoying it so far.

3 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 am

Markpachi

Don't you just hate those "recycled/used" stickers?

And lol, you could get a hell of a lot cheaper price of that if you lived in the Philippines.

4 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 am

Esaki

MP wrote:Don't you just hate those "recycled/used" stickers?

And lol, you could get a hell of a lot cheaper price of that if you lived in the Philippines.
Well I don't really care if there was "recycled/used" stickers on used games, but come to the think of it...

Yeah, I think it's better to blame EB Games (Canadian version of GameStop) for having to put those stickers instead of putting them in the "used games" sections.

5 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:42 am

Markpachi

They could've put a plastic wrp around it before placing the sticker, or they could've placed it inside.

6 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Demitri

I've purchased used games from GameStop before that had at least 8 different used stickers on the case. They give zero shits

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Demitri

Crappy Inside pic of my new baby, I'll prob take a pic of the case later

Also I bought Spirited Away, it's my fav film but Miya-sama

8 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09 pm

G

ooohhh nice. So you're gonna play games and stuff with us right?

http://www.newagemugen.com/

9 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Nice!
Looks pretty sweet Gen!

10 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Demitri

Bad News GLB wrote:ooohhh nice. So you're gonna play games and stuff with us right?
My Magic 8 Ball says I Better not tell you now

Sweg de Blanche wrote:Nice!
Looks pretty sweet Gen!
Thx! Maybe it can run the original Rebirth? XP

11 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Genesis wrote:
Sweg de Blanche wrote:Nice!
Looks pretty sweet Gen!
Thx! Maybe it can run the original Rebirth? XP

And after the modifications I made to it, you should be able.
Expect a PM sometime this weekend

12 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Demitri

Sounds good to me. I have some select ports for you anyway :D

13 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:03 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Genesis wrote:Sounds good to me. I have some select ports for you anyway :D

FYI - I changed up the template in the select for the original Rebirth. I'll post screen shots once I'm off work its a major improvement you know my I'd incisive ass lol.

14 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:59 am

Demitri

just showing the outside of the tower + the mouse since i didnt the first time

15 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 am

G

They look nice, I love the glow on those comps. I've never seen it red like that before, It's usually always blue.

http://www.newagemugen.com/

16 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 am

Watta

Dayum that looks sick man!

LOL @ "iBuyPower"

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

17 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 am

Markpachi

Black out the iBuyPower text with a Sharpie and you're all good to go.

18 Re: Show us stuff you just bought! on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 am

Demitri

@Markpachi wrote:Black out the iBuyPower text with a Sharpie and you're all good to go.
tacky
imma get a hammer and remove it

Bad News GLB wrote:They look nice, I love the glow on those comps. I've never seen it red like that before, It's usually always blue.
i couldve made it blue  study 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum