Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**NSFW**Arcana Heart Official & "Unofficial" Art HD Vector redraws*R18** Part 1 of 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Some old stuff I have been meaning to upload. I also added portraits for certain Arcana edit characters. This is less than half of the full image set. will upload the rest later. Enjoi and WARNING may contain traces of TITS OR GTFO!

Yoriko A

Yoriko B

Mildred Avallone A
Spoiler:

Mildred Avallone B
Spoiler:

Saki A**R16**
Spoiler:

Saki B**R16**
Spoiler:

Saki C**R16**
Spoiler:

Esla A
Spoiler:

Elsa B**NSFW**(very rare and banned by imagehack many times - get now why you can!)
Spoiler:

Catherine A
Spoiler:

Catherine B **NSFW**(very rare and banned by imagehack many times - get now why you can!)
Spoiler:

Zenia A
Spoiler:

Zenia B
Spoiler:

Zwei By Rei (Guilty Gear styke zenia edit)
Spoiler:

Konoha A
Spoiler:

Konoha B
Spoiler:

Konoha C
Spoiler:

kONOHA D
Spoiler:

Weiss A**R16**
Spoiler:

Weiss B
Spoiler:

Last edited by Phant0mD on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

I can't check them right now but I needed all those arts for my Mugen HD.
Dude you just saved a lot of time for me!! Thanks a lot!! ;)

View user profile
Here I thought you was going to release those Doll's.lol Still some these are pretty cool and I can convert to my screen packs. Thanks for the share man.

View user profile
Nice work, indeed! :)
I keep loving your work. It take long time to make them with regular colors? :You Rock:

View user profile
@grayfox wrote:Here I thought you was going to release those Doll's.lol Still some these are pretty cool and I can convert to my screen packs. Thanks for the share man.

shiat man sorry i totally 4got i promised a dolls upload 4 ya. 've been so busy testing mugen 1.1 becoz i am rebuilding my entire setup to fit 1920x1080 using 32bit png. and work/rl been psycho busy. Ok well here's wat ima gonna do - I won't release a SINGLE image until i have uploaded a special Greyfox dolls tribute set. that will be next. I gotcha dawg Wat

Hey man that would be very cool, I understand on the work load. Do your thing P, I'm looking forward to what you have cook up. Also, the coding layout for 1.1, I tried it and some of my sprites and animations colors are not correct. study

View user profile
@grayfox wrote:Hey man that would be very cool, I understand on the work load. Do your thing P, I'm looking forward to what you have cook up. Also, the coding layout for 1.1, I tried it and some of my sprites and animations colors are not correct. study

yeah i know what you mean regarding color. One thing i have noticed is that Some interesting things start happening when you mix transparency /mask = 1 etc coding from pre mugen 1.1 optimised pcx sprites and definitions, 32bit png and rgb method altogether at the same time...But i am not going to bother telling any testers or elecbyte people or posting screenshots - i'll let them figure it out themselves lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum