Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pluton Poneglyph Alabasta arc(One Piece)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Pluton Poneglyph Alabasta arc(One Piece) Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Xasor

Xasor

Pluton Poneglyph Alabasta arc(One Piece) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its my old stage but the links have been removed and its some of my work that survived cause my hard drive is broken. Hope you like it Thumbs Up

LINK

Spoiler:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

G

G

Pluton Poneglyph Alabasta arc(One Piece) OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Are you sure this is 1.0 coded? Or does it belong in Older Mugen?

Also, your BGCTRL shake is a bit odd, the whole floor doesn't shake a part of it remains flat, which is incredibly awkward. Also, your contrast in sprites (namely the rocks and background stone) in comparison to your background is clashy. The background is very blurry and the items in front of it are not.

Something about your floor is still bugging me, perhaps a wrong delta. It moves awkwardly when the characters walk/jump.

The layerno1 rocks could also use the blackjack method making them slightly transparent. Your floortension and vertical follow could use an adjustment as well.

Also just opinion, your fog could be raised a bit higher and have a bit more trans added to it, as well as some lighter shadows.

Your sprites aren't cropped, and you have huge images placed without proper indexing. If you activate transparency you can see a bunch of white pixels, this is improper indexing, some of your colors are being subtracted. Perhaps you could RGB/Jigsaw the background?

It also looks as though for your "light" sprite you used pink as a 0 color with all of that excess black, making the image rather large and computer intensive. Perhaps you could just have black as your 0 color and use trans effectively.

Also, that fog looks familiar, I'm not sure whose it is specifically or if you made it I apologize, but you should credit them.

Nice concept!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

That means welcome to NAM Thumbs Up ^^^

Just in case you don't know, GLB is great at giving feedback. It's rare when he misses something on a stage so I recommend taking his advice

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

Xasor

Xasor

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Guys, I would love an honest opinion rather than...."OMG YOUR SUCH A GOD OF CODING" thanks, its an old stage maybe I can update it sooner or later

G

G

Pluton Poneglyph Alabasta arc(One Piece) OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

We're all about stages here. There will always be feedback if needed. Thumbs Up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum