Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HR Stage Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeeaa! We bout to hit the gym. But no tanning and no laundry, this aint the "Jersey Shore." This is Metro City! Where there's a lead pipe in every alley and a plate of chicken on every curb. And if you REALLY wanna train, then Guy is your man. And if you REALLY wanna get "stabbed," then you can try pissing Cody off. This stage is my interpretation of the Gym from the intro of Final Fight. Its got all the usual spec: Original concept, hot soundtrack, "moderate" superjump, and animations.

I would like to thank Cybaster, as this is the first stage I used his stage tool, and AMR for his respective sprites. I mixed the track on this one as well. It's Guy and Cody's SFA3 theme's blended together. I also added a few effects to make things more interesting. Feedback and suggestions are well appreciated. Now, let's hit the Gym! Dat behind

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best
View user profile

2HR Stage Re: Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

The background kinda clashes with the Ring sprite imo.

View user profile

3HR Stage Re: Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am

MarkPachi wrote:The background kinda clashes with the Ring sprite imo.

That's half of what I got back from this stage. The other half say the perspective is of. Both are valid opinions. I plan on fixing the perspective soon.

Thanks for the feedback, Mark P! Thumbs Up

View user profile

4HR Stage Re: Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 am

Alright, good luck Vegaz. Thumbs Up

View user profile

5HR Stage Re: Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Update. Changed the perspective by adjusting the angle of the ring. Also changed the color of the mat. Hope you guys like the results. Check it out... Thumbs Up

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

View user profile

6HR Stage Re: Metro City Gym(Guy/Cody Stage) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Update. Replace the "boxer" poster with a poster more fitting to the theme of the stage. I decided to keep the ring sprites. I like them. I know mixing "realitic" images with sprites in kinda "taboo," but I like the way this feels. No offense to anyone who suggested otherwise. I may edit the ring sprites further, but I'm undecided. I trully thank everyone for their advice. You guys help me get better all the time... Dat behind

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum