Added 2 layers of buildings
Some stuff that I forgot
What's to come:
Fix the BG Glow gradient problem
???? (Suggestions appreciated)
- I'm gonna upload a sample for you guys. You could also give feedback/suggestions.
^ Hopefully, its okay id I use this. :)
- The Bulding sprites, some of the billboards, Mcdonalds sign, Smoke and Fireworks are made by me.
(Rendered the Building sprites myself)
- This is my Second stage
- If you think that I stole the "Train" rood/floor sprite, then i'm sorry. I just found it in Google.
(That also includes the Electric posts)
- Added Tint
- I'll still be editing the codes, some stuff feels OP.
- The BGM that i'm using is from Tekken 6, Electro Fountain stage.
- I'll be adding more Billboards, anyone here still gonna submit Billboard designs?
- I can't seem to fix the Gradient problem :|
How I tried to fix the Gradient Problem:
Step 1 - Open the image in Photoshop
Step 2 - Added Radial Blur (10%)
Step 3 - Gaussian Blur (10%)
Step 4 - Set it to Indexed mode, Local (Perceptual)
Step 5 - Save image
Step 6 - Set to RGB Color
Step 7 - Added Radial Blur
Step 8 - Set to Indexed mode, Local (Perceptual)
Step 9 - Set which the Transparent color will be, then save .act file then cancel setting the changed colors
Step 10 - Set back to RGB Colors
Step 11 - Set to Indexed mode, Custom, load saved .act file
Step 12 - Save as .pcx, done!
But no matter how many times I repeat the process, it all results into a crappy gradient.
Can anyone explain what I did wrong?
Credits are inside the .def file.
and remember, NO LEAKING!
Last edited by MarkPachi on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total