This isn't a Release Thread but a 'Test' thread for this stage.
Once this stage is complete, i'll release it but for now ...
I'll be uploading a sample of a stage so that you guys could test it, give feedback if you wish.
Before I show you the link, here are some screens of the dated version of the stage.
Some info about the stage:
- The stage is based from the Art of a Master named Philip Straub
- I originally intended to make this into a Raccoon city-like stage with Mr. X or maybe nemesis on the Rooftop
(Why not make a version with them too?)
- This is the first ever stage that i'll make with my full effort
- Yes, Q is in the background. Problem?
- I might make a 2nd version of this stage, without Q
Some future plans for the stage:
- Add Small Lights that turn on-off in the BG Buildings
- Add some smoke to the Powerbox
- Add tint to the stage
- Add Fog (OPTIONAL)
- Animations on the Rear light of the car
Before I give the link, i'd like to thank the following people for helping me out in getting started at Stage making.
Jean, you're awesome man. You taught me your tricks at stage making and I owe you for that.
xX-Nero-Xx, your stages are one of the reasons why I got inspired to make a stage plus you gave me a copy of Particle Illusion, I owe you for that too.
WLB, your stages are the bomb man. One of your creations is TheCitysWindows, one of my favorite and also one of the reasons why I got into stage making, I owe you.
Zeroz, if you haven't invited me into the Newage team, I wouldn't even know these guys. I owe you for that.
TwilightPhoenix0402, your one of the dudes here that was interested when I was making some sprites.
That made me to thrive more to complete a stage and for that, I owe you.
The Newage Mugen Team, you guys are awesome! Unlike MI, you guys are supportive!
Cybaster for his Complete Stage Tutorial.
Mugen-Infantry, that's the place where I started my journey.
Well ... here's the link.
And remember, no LEAKING!