Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crossover idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Crossover idea on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

TweaK

last time I was here I had a beautiful vision that never got to see the light of day. I'm back with yet another huge yet promising aspiration. I present to you Capcom/Arc System Works. Yeah this is a crossover between Capcom franchises like Street Fighter, DMC, and Darkstalkers pitted against ASW's Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. Unexpected? i'd say so. Batshit Retarded? Possibly but i think mixing and matching these giants would be awesome so i'm doing a screenpack for it. characters and all that other shiz like balance will be for someone else to figure out I'm just focusing on aestethics. Right now i'm just looking for input on the idea as a whole. I'm still thinking on going through with it or trying something different.

2 Re: Crossover idea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

G

First off, welcome back!

I say go for it, there's no harm in trying. Your last project got progressively better. So why not?

http://www.newagemugen.com/

3 Re: Crossover idea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 pm

TweaK

Thanks GLB, it feels good to be back bro.

So far i the biggest issues I'm finding with this are a lack of BlazBlue characters for the Mugen 1.0 scene and very few viable option on winmugen. I may end up changing it to like Street Fighter v Guilty Gear deal or something I'm gonna keep looking though before i make a solid decision. you guys spot any Blazblue charries?

4 Re: Crossover idea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

G

None that are worth the download or time of day in my honest opinion.

It may be best to strive away from Blazblue, even though you're not planning on adding characters (which is a good thing if you ask me) but you're only worried about the aesthetics.

Whichever works best for you, in the long run it's going to be up to the downloader anyways.

5 Re: Crossover idea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

TweaK

hmm that sounds like a the better approach cuz everything I find is either offline or has a buncha complaints leveled against it.

I think I'll just do Capcom and Guilty Gear then. shall try to have a WIP up soon.

6 Re: Crossover idea on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm

G

Sounds good!

You'll have plenty of help. Screenpacks are a pretty common thing here.

7 Re: Crossover idea on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

Grox

great idea, but... the Street fighter sprites ain't very similar, the thing more similar I see of capcom chars in sprites are de chars of SF2HD Remix... but are few chars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum